Melbourne Executive Short-stay
I recently visited this Melbourne Autralia CBD apartment in the sky in the 90 story spectacular building. See what you think ? The tallest in Australia, and one of the highest apartments in the world I think. The people were real nice too.
The luxury of a top class hotel with the convenience of a well appointed apartment. Tasteful furnishings are matched only by the breathtaking views from this luxuriously appointed accommodation – designed with the busy executive in mind. Guests can enjoy city living in a contemporary apartment with a great balcony that shows Melbourne’s city skyline at its best.
Comprising a spacious, light filled open plan lounge area that overlooks the city, there is everything on hand to make a self-catering holiday or a business trip to Melbourne complete. Features of the apartment include:
- Fully equipped kitchen with European appliances and a great coffee machine.
- Master bedroom with queen bed, TV/DVD and en-suite.
- Second washroom.
- Separate laundry room with washer/dryer.
- Air conditioning/Heating.
- Wide screen with satelite TV.
- Super Fast ADSL2+ Wireless internet – always on – included.
- Parking for 1 car, included.
- 25 metre lap ‘infinity’ pool.
- Fully equiped gymnasium.
- 24 hour security intercom.
- Serviced weekly.
Eureka Tower is Melbourne’s tallest building and the world’s tallest residential building – already establishing itself as an architectural icon. The spacious gymnasium has state of the art machines – treadmills with touch screen controls, treadmills, bikes steppers and weights. Finish off your workout with an energising swim or a relaxing sauna.
Night Photo Courtesy of Patrick Beckers 2006 (c)